SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | SSC Recruitment Notification For MTS, Havaldar released at ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | SSC Recruitment Notification For : 7600+ vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022. According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/
Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | SSC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name:||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Job Name:||Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]|
|Job Placement:||All over India|
|Total Vacancy :||7600+|
|Salary:||Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Mode of Selection:||based on Two papers|
|Mode of Application:||Online(ssc)|
|Application Last Date:||30 April 2022|
Eligibility for SSC Recruitment 2022
- There are certain criteria set by SSC for the post of MTS. Accordingly, you can fill out your form. So read all the details given below carefully which are in some ways-
Educational Qualification for SSC Recruitment 2022
- Certain educational qualifications have been fixed for all the candidates to apply. According to which you can apply. To apply, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Only then you can apply.
Age Limit for SSC Recruitment 2022
- If your age is above 18 years and below 25 years then you can easily apply for this post. Along with this, age relaxation has also been given, about which you can check by visiting the official website to get complete information.
Selection Process for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
You have to pass in the selection process to get recruited for this post. Two papers will be conducted for this post. In Paper-I you have to pass in Computer Based Test. The candidates who will qualify in this exam only they can give Paper-II. A descriptive test will be conducted in Paper-II. In the end, you will be recruited accordingly.
Salary for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
For the post of MTS, you should know how much salary you will be given. Your salary will range from Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-. Along with this, you will also be given Rs.1800/- grade pay. For more details, you can check the official notification.
The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022.
How to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- For this, you have to visit the online portal.
- Then click on the apply option on the home page of the website.
- On clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to upload all your details, application fee, and documents.
- After filling in all the details click on submit.
- In this way, your application will be completed.
Ques. this SSC Recruitment organized at the national level?
- Ans. Yes, this recruitment has been organized at the national level.
Ques. What is the SSC Recruitment last date to submit the application fee?
- Ans. The last date for the application fee is 30 April 2022.
Ques. What is the educational qualification required to apply SSC Recruitment?
- Ans. You must have passed 10th to apply.
Ques. SSC Recruitment Will grade pay be given after getting admitted to this post?
- Ans. Yes, Rs.1800/- grade pay will be given after being recruited on this post.