RBI Assistant Recruitment :- On February 14, 2022, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published a newspaper clipping to recruit an RBI Assistant. The Reserve Bank of India has published 950 RBI Assistant jobs this year. From February 17 through March 8, 2022, interested applicants may apply online for the RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced vacancies for 950 Assistant posts and will soon begin the registration process. Candidates will be appointed across the country in various offices of the Bank.
According to the notification, the application process will begin on February 17, 2022.
Here’s how aspirants can apply:
Those interested and eligible can apply for the posts through the official website at rbi.org.in. The online application process will begin February 17, 2022 and will end on March 8, 2022. The RBI exam will be conducted on March 26- 27.
Those who qualify in the prelims will be called the mains exam. RBI is also expected to conduct combined pre-examination training at certain centres for a limited number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022
On February 14, 2022, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued a job announcement for RBI Assistant. According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India has advertised 950 job openings. From February 17, 2022, to March 8, 2022, interested applicants may apply online for the RBI Assistant 2022 recruitment on the RBI’s official website, rbi.org.in. The RBI Assistant notice PDF for 2022 is yet to be on the official website. Soon, the bank’s website will post a formal announcement.
RBI Recruitment Assistant Overview 2022
Some important points regarding the Reserve Bank of India Assistant post are tabulated below, check them out.
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Online Application Start Date||17th February 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Language Proficiency Test|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The desired education qualification for the candidates applying for the Assistant posts is a graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Candidates applying for the post of Assistant must be between 20-28 years of age.
A candidate belonging to the ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognised university or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Students must have an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants) and word processing competence on a computer.
- Ex-military members (excluding dependents) are required to have graduated from a recognized university or taken the Armed Forces’ matriculation test or equivalent and served for at least 15 years in the armed forces.
- Candidates seeking a position in a particular recruiting office should be fluent in the language of the state/any of the states that come under the recruiting office (i.e., be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the language).
RBI Assistant Recruitment Important Dates
The facility to apply online for RBI Assistant 950 Posts 2022 has been made accessible. RBI will launch the Online Application Link on February 17, 2022, and conclude it on March 8, 2022. Thus, the start date for the RBI Assistant Online Form is February 17, 2022, and the deadline is March 8, 2022. Keep checking this page for more information about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 and how to apply online.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 450 (for general and OBC candidates). 50 (for SC/ST/PWD candidates) for the RBI Assistant 2022 Exam. They may pay the application fee by net banking or any credit or debit card.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Vacancy
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has advertised 950 Assistant positions filled via RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022. Once the total RBI Assistant 2022 Notification is published on the official site, the vacancy distribution by category and state will be updated. At the last RBI Assistant Notification, 926 Assistant openings in various RBI offices throughout the country were announced.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Visit RBI’s official website, then click on ‘Current Vacancies,’ then ‘Vacancies.’
- Now, choose “Recruitment for the position of Assistant” from the drop-down menu, which will bring up a new window.
- Go to the “Click here for New Registration” link and fill in your name, contact information, and email address to register an application.
- Verify your information, and By clicking the ‘Validate your knowledge and ‘Save & Next’ buttons, you may save your application.
- Follow the Scanning and Uploading Photographs and Signatures section guidelines when uploading your photo and signature.
- Fill in the remaining fields on the Application Form.
- Before clicking FINAL SUBMIT, click the Preview Tab to examine and validate the complete application form.
- Modify data as needed, then click ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after you’ve double-checked that the picture, signature, and other information you’ve entered are right.
- Go to the ‘Payment’ tab and make your payment.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2022
The RBI Assistant Exam 2022 will be held in three stages: preliminary exams, main exams, and a language proficiency test (LPT). Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, and English Language are the three portions of the preliminary examination.
- There are five components in the main exam: reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English language, computer knowledge, and general awareness.
- For each incorrect response attempted by the contestant, 0.25 points are deducted. No issues will be removed if the question is left unanswered or blank.
- Review the RBI Assistant test pattern for Prelims and Mains as stated in the previous year’s Notification PDF; any changes or upgrades to the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification will be posted here.
RBI Assistant Recruitment : – We hope that after reading this writing you have gotten the detailed information regarding downloading the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Examination form. Even after reading this writing if you have any questions or queries related to the RBI Assistant 2022 Exam then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.