Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 : Qualification, Syllabus, Old Paper Gujarat 202
Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 : Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Old Exam Paper With Solution, Gk Materials, Exam Fees, Salary, Etc. We Have Tried To Simplify The Information.
We Have Given Complete Information About Gram Sevak Jobs In This Post, Such As Gram Sevak Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Old Exam Paper With Solution, Gk Materials, Exam Fees, Salary, Etc. We Have Tried To Simplify The Information.
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasdangi Mandal, Gandhinagar (Hereinafter Referred To As “Mandal”) Invites Online Application Forms For Selection Of Candidates By Direct Recruitment To The Vacant Post Of Gram sevak (Class-II) Of Pachat Seva.
For This, The Candidate Can Apply Online On The Government’s Website Https://Ojas.Gujarat.Gov.In From 30-04-2022 (12-00 Hours In The Afternoon) To 15-04-2022 (Time Is 11:59 Hours In The Night). Will Have To Apply. As Well As General Vagam (General Category) Candidates Will Have To Pay The Examination Fee Of Rs.100 / – + Service Charge Through SBI E Pay.
The Last Date For Payment Of Fees Will Be 15-04-208. (But For That, Post Office Currency Vint Has To Be Deleted By 15-04-203.) Further Details For Payment Of Examination Fee Are Given In Paragraph-12 Which Must Be Read. Is.
The Candidate Has To Scan The Latest Photograph (15 Kb) And Signature (15 Kb) In Jpg Format And Keep It Ready In The Computer. Which Will Have To Be Uploaded In The Online Application. Gram Sevak Bharti The Applicant Will Have To Keep All The Educational, Age And Caste As Well As Other Qualification Certificates Mentioned In The Online Application And After Informing The Candidates About This, They Will Have To Submit It In Person For Verification, Which Everyone Should Take Note Of.
Gram Sevak Bharti Qualification, Syllabus, Old Paper Gujarat 2022
The District Panchayat Service Selection Committee Invites Online Application Forms For The Selection Of Candidates For Direct Recruitment To The Following Gram Sevak (Class-III) Vacancies. For This, The Candidate Has To Apply On The Website Https://Ojas.Gujarat.Gov.In Within The Stipulated Time. The District Panchayat Service Selection Committee Conducts This Examination In Each District.
So Interested Candidates Should Keep An Eye On The Official Website And Rojgar Advertisements. We Put Information Related To Each Type Of Job In This Blog.
In This Post-Selection Process, Only Two Written Exams Have To Be Given. There Is No Need To Give An Interview But There May Be Changes In The Future.
Gram Sevak Qualification Gujarat :
Gujarat Gram Sevak Bharti Educational Qualification :
Gram Sevak, Class
Rule 3 (B)(I)
A Candidate Shall Possess –
- (A) Bachelor Of Rural Studies (Except Bachelor Of Rural Studies In Home Science)/B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.E. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) Degree Obtained From Any Of The Universities Established Or Incorporated By Or Under The Central Or A State Act In India ; Or Declared To Be Deemed As A University Under Section 3 Of The University Grants Commission Act,1956 ; Or
- (B) Diploma In Agriculture Or Horticulture Or Agriculture Engineering Or Agro-Processing Or Polytechnic Diploma In Agriculture Co-Operation Banking And Marketing Obtained From Any Of The Agriculture Universities Incorporated Or Established By Or Under The Central Agriculture Universities Act Or A State Agriculture Universities Act In India;”
- A Candidate Shall Possess The Basic Knowledge Of Computer Applications As Prescribed In The Gujarat Civil Services Classification And Recruitment (General) Rules,1967; And
- A Candidate Shall Possess Adequate Knowledge Of Gujarati Or Hindi Or Both.
Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 Age Limit Gujarat :
- Common Gram Sevak Post Age Limit – The Candidate Should Be Between 18 To 35 Years.
- Read Official Notification for More Details.
Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 30-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15-04-2022
Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 Official Notification
Mukhya Sevika Official Notification
Mukhya Sevika :
Gram Sevak :
Gram Sevak Syllabus Gujarat :
Gram Sevak Syllabus Pdf Download: Click Here
|Gujarati Language Sahitya And Grammar||20 Marks|
|Work Related Questions Like Agricultural Questions||35 Marks|
|General Knowledge||25 Marks|
|English Grammar||20 Marks|
- Gujarati Up To Standard 10 -12
- Gujarati Grammar
- Samanarthi Shabdo
- Virudharthi Shabdo
- Shabdkosh Etc.
- Gujarati Sahitya
- Writer And Poet Questions.
- English Up To STD. 10th To 12th.
- English Grammar
- Word Correction
- Word Formation Etc.
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- Natural Resources
- Agriculture And Industries Of Gujarat
- Gujarat’s Cultural Heritage, Art, And Religion
- General Intellectual Test
- Gujarat Politics
- Maths Questions Quantitative Aptitude And Logical Reasoning Type Questions
- Sadu Vyaj (સાદું વ્યાજ)
- Chakravrudhi Vyaj (ચક્રવૃદ્ધિ વ્યાજ)
- Time And Distance (સમય અને અંતર)
- Varg Ane Vargmul (વર્ગ અને વર્ગમૂળ)
- Ghanmul (ઘનમૂળ)
- Sambhavana (સંભાવના)
- Nafo Ane Khot (નફો અને ખોટ)
- Sarerash (સરેરાશ)
- Takavari (ટકાવારી)
- Gunottar Ane Praman Etc. (ગુણોત્તર અને પર પ્રમાણ)
- Blood Relation (લોહીના સંબંધ)
- Clocks (ઘડિયાળ)
- Calendar (કેલેન્ડર)
- Diagram (આકૃતિ)
- Number And Later Series (નંબર અને અક્ષર)
Gram Sevak Salary Gujarat :
- For The First 5 Years Recruited Candidates Salary Will Be Of Fixed Rs 19950/- Per Month. From Below Candidates Can See The Official Notifications For Gram Sevak Post. The Probation Period Will Start From The Day Of The Join.
Best Books For Gram Sevak Job Gujarat :
- We Have Given Here A List Of Books That Can Be Helpful For The Gram Sevak Examination.
Gujarat Gram Sevak Old Exam Paper With Solution And Pdf :
Gram Sevak Question Paper Pdf Download Here
- Gujarat Gram Sevak Old Paper Pdf 1 | Question Paper | Answer
- Old Paper Pdf 2 Gujarat Gram Sevak | Question Paper | Answer
- Gujarat Gram Sevak Old Paper Pdf 3 | Question Paper | Answer
- Old Paper Pdf 4 Gujarat Gram Sevak | Question Paper | Answer
- Gujarat Gram Sevak Old Paper Pdf 5 | Question Paper | Answer
Gram Sevak Gk Materials :
- Rural-Agriculture Related
- General Knowledge Pdf
- Download Current Affairs
- Daily GK Is Most Important In Gram Sevak Exam Book
- Gk Materials Extra
- Maths Reasoning
Gram Sevak Exam Fees Gujarat :
All The Candidates Who Have Selected The “General” Category (Except SC, ST, SEBC, PH, And Ex-Servicemen Category) While Filling The Form Will Have To Pay The Examination Fee.
General Candidates Have To Pay The Fee And When They Submit Their Application On The OJAS Website, They Will Be Instructed To Get A Print On One Page Of 3 Copies Of The Currency Available Online To Pay The Examination Fee. Candidates Will Have To Go To Any Computerized Post Office With Challan And Pay Rs.100 / – Cash + Rs.12 / – Postal Charges For The Examination Fee.
One Copy Of The Challan Will Be Kept By The Post Office And Two Copies Will Be Returned To The Candidate Along With The Coin/Sticker. The Candidate Should Keep A Copy Of The Examination Fee Payment Challan And It Is More Advisable To Keep It With The Call Letter At The Time Of Examination. Fees Will Not Be Accepted In Any Other Way.
But Candidates In The General Category Will Have To Pay Examination Fees At The Post Office.
After Paying The Examination Fee, The Candidate Will Be Informed About The Payment Of The Fee Via SMS On The Mobile Number Indicated By Him. If The Candidate Does Not Receive The SMS, The Candidate Should Immediately Contact The Post Office At Which The Fee Has Been Deposited.
Candidates Who Select The Following Category In The Application Form Will Not Have To Pay Any Examination Fee.
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Socially And Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
All Categories Of Ex-Serviceman
Candidates With Physical Disability (PH) All Categories.
Gram Sevak Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Computer Test
- Final Selection List.
The Selected Candidate May Undergo Some Training Organized By The Department Then Start The Work. Gram Sevak Bharti 2022Interested Candidates Are Advised To Stay Following The Updates Regarding This And Prepare Themselves For The Exam By Analyzing The Syllabus For The Examination.
Documents Required To Fill Gram Sevak Application Form. Candidates Are Advised To Be Prepared With The Following Documents As Per Their Eligibility And Requirement
- Copy Of Photo
- Signature Photo Copy
- SSC Marksheet (Class 10th Result)
- HSC Marksheet (Class 12th Result)
- Diploma Agriculture/B.Sc Agriculture/BRS Marksheet
- DOB Certificate / SSC Marksheet As A DOB Proof
- Community Or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (If Applicable)
- Computer Certificate As Required (CCC)
- PH Certificate (If Applicable)
- Additional Marksheet (If Any)
Gram Sevak Bharti Official Website Gujarat :
Gram Sevak Post Department Name :
- ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ (GSSSB)
- ગુજરાત પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ
- જિલ્લા પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ
Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 The Gujarat Panchayat Board May Recruit For Positions Like Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil), Compounder, Mukhya Sevika, Extension Officer, Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Welfare Inspector, And Lots Of Other Posts If Vacant.
Gram Sevak Application Form Contact Details :
Gram Sevak Contact Number Here. For More Info Visit The Official Website
- મુખ્ય કચેરી
- ગુજરાત ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ
- “કર્મયોગી ભવન,” બ્લોક નં. ર, પહેલો માળ,
- નિર્માણભવનની પાછળ, સેકટર-૧૦-એ
- ફોન/ફેકસ : 079-23256332
Frequently Asked Questions :
Check The Frequently Asked Questions On Gram Sevak Post From Below: Q. Who Can Apply For Gram Sevak Post Gujarat? A. Those Who Have Done Agriculture Diploma, B. Sc Agri Or BRS Can Participate In The Recruitment Of Gram Sevak.
Candidates Must Need Essential Computer Knowledge(Ccc). Candidates Must Be 10th And 12th Pass And Must Be In The Age Bracket Of 18 To 40 Years. Candidates Must Also Have Knowledge Of The Local Language And Must Have Studied (Like Gujarati Subject) The Respective Local Language. Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 Candidates Must Be 10th Pass And Must Be In The Age Bracket Of 18 To 40 Years.
Candidates Must Also Have Knowledge Of The Local Language And Must Have Studied The Respective Local Language At Least Till Class 10. Also, Need Essential Computer Knowledge. Q. Is Gram Sevak A Govt Job? A. Yes, Gram Sevak Is A Government Job In The Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB). Which Is Under The Panchayat And Rural Development Gujarat Board. Q. Can Females Apply For Gram Sevak Posts? A. Yes, Female Candidates Can Apply For Gram Sevak Post. Q. How Many Days Will It Take For The Gram Sevak Post Result?
- The Official Usually Takes Around 45 To 60 Days To Release The Result. Q. How To Apply For Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022? A. Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply For The Post Through The Online Official Website – Https://Ojas.Gujarat.Gov.In/ Q. How Much Is Gram Sevak Post Application Fee? A. The Application Fee For UR Candidate Is Rs.100/- And OBC/SC /ST/ PWD/ Is Rs.0/-.
We Have Tried To Provide Simple And Full Detailed Information In This Blog Post. The Information Is Given As Per The Last 2016 Gram Sevak Bharti Was Taken. The Future May Change. Once You Go To The Official Website, Make A Decision. Thank You So Much For The Love And Support.
No Matter How Many Competitive Examinations Are Held In Gujarat, The Recruitment Of Gram Sevak Has The Lowest Cutoff. The Lowest Number Of Students Appear For This Exam As They Require Qualifications Like BRS (Bachelor Of Rural Study) Degree Or Diploma Or Degree In Agriculture There Are Very Few Students With This Degree.
The Post Of Gram Sevak Is One Of Many Other Responsibilities In Rural Areas Like Development, Agriculture, Etc. Therefore, The Post Is Assigned Only To The Eligible Candidates. Therefore, Eligible And Interested Candidates Will Be Able To Apply Online Through The Application Link Provided On The Website.Gram Sevak Bharti 2022
Many Students Are Waiting For This Post And There Is No Recruitment In Gram Sevak Right Now. There May Be A Big Tide In The Future.